- Clothes , underwear, etc. It's hot and humid when you arrive and gets cool and windy in November.
- Router or Ethernet/USB Adapter- Dorm room only provides an ethernet cable. Bring a router if you want wifi.
- Computers, electronics, chargers, unlocked cellphones etc.
- Toilet Paper - Most TPP in Taiwan are NOT flushable. I was shocked when my roommate just threw the dirty TPP sheets into a trash can next to the toilet. If you want to, bring a roll or two of flushable TPP.
- Scans of Passport Photo page and admission letter
- Passport photos
- Credit/Debit Cards, ID, Passport
If you haven't turned these in:
- Health exam form
- Health form C (optional if you have immunization records + chest xray)
Taiwan is pretty cheap, so a lot of stuff you can just buy after you get here. (I recommend this store called GuangNan 光南. It's a 15 minute walk from ShuiYuan Dorms)
- Bathwash, toothpaste, shampoo, detergent, etc.
- Bedsheets, pillow, comforter, etc.
- Mosquito repellant (US brands can't kill Asian mosquitos)
- Stationary (Maybe bring a pen, but buy notebooks, etc. here.)
- Extension Cord with flippable switches